“Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.” 2 Corinthians 9:10
How do I become a Covenant Partner?
- Make a monthly financial commitment of any amount to this Foundation
- Agree to support KOM Foundation outreach project with in-kind commitments (Food, Clothes, Building Materials etc.
Your monthly donations will help us to:
- To Aid in The Welfare of Children in Ghana And Abroad by Providing Love, Care, Food and Education
- To Aid in The Welfare of Prison inmates.
- To Provide Instructional Seminars in Churches, Community Centers, Schools, Youth Centers on Empowering the Youth
- To Support Our “Suicide Is Not an Option” Radio Program for All Ages but with emphasis on the youth
- Give scholarships to needy students.
- To aid in infrastructure for deprived areas with emphasis on schools, CHPS compounds (community-based health planning service) and the prisons.
Upon enrollment as a Partner in Missions you will receive the following benefits:
- A KOM foundation partnership certificate signed.
- Opportunities to join the KOM Foundation for all outreach projects and activities.
- Personal access to Prayer Warriors for prayer and encouragement.
“I personally invite you to become a Partner with KOM Foundation. As a partner you are making a commitment to support us financially each month and to pray for us on a regular basis. Your financial contributions will be honored and blessed by God, and many souls will be encouraged and empowered because of your generosity!” Amen.